Chia seed is rich in the omega-3 fatty acid ALA and omega-6 fatty acid linoleic acid. These two healthy fats have been shown to help restore the skin's moisture barrier, especially in those with dry skin conditions, such as atopic dermatitis and psoriasis.
Benefit of Chia Seed.
- Chia Seed is also Great for your Skin and Hair
- If you have chia seeds everyday, you notice your skin glowing and your hair will get stronger.
- Chia seeds Have fatty acids and healthy fats that are great for your skin and hair.
- Constant use of chia seed oil or face masks containing chia seeds, is known to get rid of dark spots on the skin.
- It may also reverse the damage caused by UV rays that are the largest source of free radicals.
- Chia seeds are known to be extremely rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids.
When you order from Skincuring.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!